How do I choose my
Before Day 1 of the program begins, you will choose a main focus for your MasterCom process.
Below are the challenges & frustrations I see many people face.
What might be the most valuable area for you to focus on?
- asking the right questions: increase the quality and effectiveness of your communication
- managing expectations: get clear on what you expect from others and others expect from you
- setting boundaries: achieve better balance in your relationships
- channeling emotions: for constructive (destructive) dialogue
- being a better listener: to better understand, better respond, and build/maintain better relationships
- motivating your team: better support, motivate, & lead your team
- skillfully handling hard conversations: turn anxiety, uncertainty, fear into meaningful, productive dialogue
- saying what you actually think and feel: in a way that the other person can understand and accept
- self-talk: improve the way you communicate with yourself
Would you like to talk more in-depth about your challenges and frustrations?